Chemical Name: Ammonium Tetramolybdate
Molecular Formula :( NH4) 2Mo4O13 , 2H2O
Purity: 99%min ,Mo 56%min
Fisher's average particle size(μm):10-30
Water solubility: slight soluble(25°C)
Product Standard: Q/320583W&M202-2004
White or light yellow crystalized powder, No visible impurity.Easy to dissolve in ammonia alkali.not sluble in alcohol and acetone.
It is is one of the important intermediate products deep processing of molybdenum products and has extensive USES.
1. It is used as the catalyst in oil industry and artificial wool.
2. It is used as trace element fertilizer.
3. It is used as fabric fire retardant, flame retardant.
4. To manufactue ceramic pigment, pigment (molybdenum red, help dye) and other raw material of the molybdenum compounds.
5. It is used in the manufacture of molybdenum bars, molybdenum bars, molybdenum plates, molybdenum powder.
25kgs plastic woven bag or woven jumbo bag
Stored in a cool, dry warehouse to prevent the hot and humid.
Contact Person: Hou