molybdate dihydrated power,
Water Soluble Mo Fertilizer Disodium Salt CAS N° 7631-95-0 Fabric Fire Retardant--Sodium Molydate
Product Name : SODIUM MOLYBDATE
Chemical Name : Sodium Molydate
Chemical Formla : Na2MoO4 x 2 H2O
Synonyms : Molybdic Acid Disodium Salt
CAS N° : 7631-95-0
UN No : Product not classified as dangerous substance by United Nations
White crystalized powder, No visible impurity.
It is is one of the important intermediate products deep processing of molybdenum products and has extensive USES.
1. It is used as the catalyst in oil industry and artificial wool.
2. It is used as trace element fertilizer.
3. It is used as fabric fire retardant, flame retardant.
4. To manufactue ceramic pigment, pigment (molybdenum red, help dye) and other raw material of the molybdenum compounds.
5. It is used in the manufacture of molybdenum bars, molybdenum bars, molybdenum plates, molybdenum powder.
25kgs plastic woven bag or woven jumbo bag
Stored in a cool, dry warehouse to prevent the hot and humid.
Contact Person: Hou